LIGHTING AND ELETRONICS
- Design and use of customized packaging and arranging.
- Warehouses provided with specific structures for stocking diverse typologies of products and sizes, from the small items dealt with on the shelves, to the extra sizes dealt with on the cantilever.
- Customer Service Account, dedicated to the management of all logistical activities and supplying a reference interlocutor for operative requirements both Clients and suppliers.
- Management of contractors and sub-contracting activities.
- Value-added activities: re-wrapping, kit composing activities, quality control and all other activities specific to the sector.
- Dedicated and specialised warehouse personnel, having the competencies, the manual capacities and skills to manipulate carefully every kind of lighting product.
- Personalised management software which guarantees the management of the production lot and the expiry of the products, guiding the personnel in the picking in accordance to the procedures agreed upon with our Clients and supplying the complete tracking of movements and updating of the stock in real time.
- Maximum operative flexibility: experience in the management of the seasonal peaks and special needs.
- Management of the distribution to the final client, with a dense and high standard capillary service, along with speed and precision.
- Management of returned products with procedures agreed upon with the Clients.
- Management of track & trace.
DUE TORRI: 4PL SERVICE PROVIDER