- Design and use of customized packaging and arranging.
- Temperature-controlled warehouses 8°-25° with relative humidity of not more than 80%, and refrigerated cells at 2°-8°, with continually monitored parameters.
- Our warehouses are authorised in accordance to Law 327/1980 to stock food supplements and respect the management of the operative procedures in conformity to Legislative Decree 169/2004.
- Customer Service Account, dedicated to the management of all logistical activities and supplying a reference interlocutor for operative requirements.
- Trained warehouse staff specialized in the product managing with specific and manual skills. The staff is able to careful handling of food products.
- Personalised management software which guarantees the management of the production lot and the expiry of the products, guiding the staff in the picking in accordance to the procedures agreed upon with our Clients (LIFO, FIFO, FEFO).
- Transport with insulated vehicles fitted with tail lift and benefiting from controlled temperatures.
- Management of the distribution to the final client and to pharmacy with a dense and high standard capillary service, along with speed and precision.
- Management of track & trace.
- Management of returned products with procedures agreed upon with the Clients.
DUE TORRI: 4PL SERVICE PROVIDER